19/03/2009

Intro

Our task was to create parts of a new music magazine. This involves creating a front cover, a contents page and a double page spread (DPS). We have researched other music magazines by analysing those specific parts of them and have also made a questionnaire to do some further research. We then formed a mock layout of our pages to give us a rough idea of how we will space out and arrange items on the pages.
As we are creating a DPS, we have also written a sample of two paragraphs which will be in the article to show our mode of address.I decided to name my new magazine ‘InTune’ and that I was going to have a sort of catchphrase underneath the title in every issue which is “Tuning the world”. I then thought of having as a recognisable symbol for my magazine a picture of the world wearing headphones as this represents my magazine name and catchphrase perfectly. My target audience are teenagers around 15 – 19, both male and female.

No comments:

Post a Comment